The Latest in Ultra-widefield Retinal Imaging
Optos is once again expanding the boundaries of ultra-widefield imaging. Our newest device is specifically designed for designed specifically for general ophthalmologists and vitreoretinal specialists with a need for multiple imaging modalities including:
Taking advantage of the latest imaging technology, the California is the most comprehensive ultra-widefield retinal imaging device on the market. With views of up to 82% or 200 degrees of the retina, eyecare professionals can see 50% more of the retina compared to other imaging devices. The latest software addresses the inherent bias in any curved surface when shown in a flat plane. And now image registration is available between all image modalities.
These new features have been specifically designed for eye professionals to discover more evidence of disease and guide their treatment decisions even more effectively.
Benefits for Your Practice
Multiple retinal imaging modalities to see more, discover more, and treat more patient diseases and pathologies, more effectively.
- optomap & optomap plus color composite (red & green lasers)
- optomap af (green laser)
- optopmap fa (blue laser)
- optomap icg (infrared laser)
- On-the-fly or timed alternating image sequencing between angiography modalities
- Cloud and/or local image storage for disease management, baseline, and future comparison
- Manage patient images from your mobile device through telehealth enabled features
- Stay connected with your network and EHR system
- Reassurance for doctors and patients as optomap is the only clinically validated ultra-widefield retinal imaging technology
* Pending FDA 510(k) clearance and CE Mark. Not available in all countries.